Pages

http://www.meebo.com/rooms

Saturday, March 6, 2010

GET SCARED BAND




Nicholas + Johnny B + Bradley Lloyd = GET SCARED!


this Rock band is from Ogden, Utah , United States.


this band was so great!  they are 1 of my friends on myspace. come and check them out!
MYSPACE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER






"If only she knew voodoo like i do"
(verse1)
Im so nervous it shake the fingertips that are coursing through your hair.
With those lovely lips that are made to kiss oh you put me in a spin.
You've got a body of a godess
you've got the moves that make me sweat
you've got a voice that makes me breathless.

(chorus)

girl ive got you
under a spell and i dont think ill be letting you out.
ive got you!
if this is heaven then baby i dont want to know hell.

(verse 2)

she says my singing gets her thinking filthy,
the thoughs shes thinking i know im not worthy.
I know what i need to sweep her off her feet
she knows the work will damn near kill me.

(bridge)

she makes me weak at my knees.
take me!
she cant resist me,
she's just what i need,
she makes me so weak at my knees.

No comments:

POST YOUR COMMENT HERE


ShoutMix chat widget