Pages

http://www.meebo.com/rooms

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Protect you gadgets with the Invisible SHIELD





In these days we travel a lot and we carry our gadgets with us. But when we transport our devices we can scratch or damage them even if we are careful.
And the most sensitive parts are the screens and buttons. In my real life experience my cell phone screen was scratched all the time. But since I hated regular covers (they make pushing the buttons harder and they make the screen less visible) I din not use them.

All changed when I discovered the Invisible Shield . This seems like a device made for me. so i started to earn enough money to buy that  Invisible shield. And i'm sure it is fully transparent so I can read what it is on the screen and the buttons work great. 

The Invisible Shield wraps around your electronic devices to protect them from scratches.
See who it works in the video below.





Invisible Shield Features:
  • scratch proof
  • weights only 0.2 milligrams
  • easy to apply and remove
  • won’t leave behind a sticky residue
  • come with lifetime guarantee
The invisible Shield is available at Invisible Skinz .   You will find hundreds of models to cover your iPod, PDA, camera, laptop and other gadgets.


No comments:

POST YOUR COMMENT HERE


ShoutMix chat widget